Access equipment can mean the difference between being able to live at home and having to stay in an assisted living facility. Home Access Professionals has a nationwide network of experienced, credentialed providers who can install all approved access equipment and make any home a safe place.
For insurers and third-party payers who work with Home Access Professionals, there’s no need to vet multiple construction companies for every assignment. We select reliable, certified contractors to quickly and efficiently install home accessibility equipment. Our providers are factory trained and trained by our own team, so they are able to proficiently perform any installation while providing a great customer experience. Standard equipment can be installed in just 2–4 days (custom installations may take longer), and for more complex cases, we can also help design solutions for immediate and long-term home access.
We Install Home Access Equipment Including:
- Ramps – Aluminum and wood outdoor ramps, threshold ramps for small height changes between rooms and in entryways, and portable ramps for curbs and other obstacles
- Stair Lifts – Indoor and outdoor models for all types of staircases allow complete access for those with limited mobility living independently
- Ceiling Lifts – Fixed ceiling lifts with track systems for safer, easier patient transfers
- Vertical Platform Lifts – Indoor and outdoor models that make the whole home wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom Accessibility – Complete modifications as well as installations of safety products such as grab bars, shower seats, and pole systems
We Make Installations Easy
When you select Home Access Professionals to install equipment, a dedicated project manager will be assigned to provide oversight from start to finish, and they will keep the insurance case manager updated with consistent progress reports and photos throughout the installation.