Properly installed accessibility equipment and high-quality home construction services are essential when helping an individual with limited mobility remain in their own home. But this work must be performed by providers with expertise in home accessibility and ADA requirements – criteria that can be difficult to find.
When you work with Home Access Professionals, there’s no need to spend countless hours researching qualified, credentialed providers – we do the work for you. We have nationwide coverage, so we are able to select a trusted, local, in-network provider from our pre-vetted network.
All of Our Providers Have:
- Home Accessibility Experience & Certifications including Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) and Certified Environmental Access Consultant (CEAC).
- Clean Employee Records as verified by performing criminal background checks on all employees. Our providers also do not hire individuals who are excluded from participation in federal health care programs, as outlined by federal law.
- Licensing and Insurance as required by local and national laws.
- Factory Training & General Training through Home Access Professionals.
- Customer References and positive reviews from previous home accessibility modification projects.