The Home Access Professionals team is continuing to expand our reach. We are currently inviting the best home modification contractors and accessibility equipment providers across the country to become a member of our provider panel.
Membership gives you the opportunity to obtain home modification and accessibility equipment jobs in your own coverage area. As a vetted Home Access Professionals provider, members of your community will know they can rely on you for high-quality work performed by professionals with strict ethical standards.
- Experience providing medically necessary home modifications and installing home access equipment
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) certification from National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Certified Environmental Access Consultant (CEAC) certification from Accessible Home Improvement of America (AHIA)
- All of your employees must have passed a criminal background investigation with a clean record for the past 7+ years
- All of your employees must be eligible to participate in federal health care programs or in federal procurement or non-procurement programs
- Ability to maintain communication with your project manager throughout an assignment
- Compliance with all applicable safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- At least 3 material supply references and 3 customer references
- Proof of Commercial General Liability insurance, Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment insurance, and Automobile Liability insurance
Apply for Membership
Have what it takes to become a member of the Home Access Professionals team? Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to set up an interview.